Western Mountaineering TerraLite Sleeping Bag
$485.00 – $500.00
Western Mountaineering designed its TerraLite Sleeping Bag for comfortable sleeping whether you’re camping or ultralight backpacking. Weighing in at only one pound and thirteen ounces, the TerraLite owes its lightweight quality to the 850+ fill premium goose down insulation that can keep you warm in the chilliest summer nights. The continuous baffle construction ensure the down doesn’t isolate to one side, and the bag’s comfort mummy shape includes a wider mid-section that allows you to sleep on your side comfortably.
The latest addition to the Extremelite Series is a wide sleeping bag made for side sleeping comfort, the Terralite. It features our 12 denier ripstop nylon shell fabric with a 15 denier nylon taffeta lining material. There are two zippers allowing this bag to mate with our mummy bags and the second zipper opens the bag up completely around the foot.
TerraLite Sleeping Bag combines with our mummy bags
With both zippers open this bag can make a fairly wide “camper van” comforter, but even when zipped up it is extremely comfortable. This is due to its wide girth through the middle of the bag, a design that side sleepers will find ideal. Despite the confortable shape, this bag weighs less than two pounds. Western Mountaineering TerraLite Sleeping Bag.
- Made in USA Dual Zipper design
- Continuous Baffle Construction
- 3 dimensional down filled draft tube
- Insulated Hood with adjustable draw closure
- 850 + fill power premium goose down
- 12 denier ripstop nylon outer shell fabric
- average fill weight: 18 ounces (510 grams)
- average total weight: 29 ounces (825 grams)
- available in three lengths: short (5’6″), regular (6’0″), & long (6’6″)
Left Zipper, Right Zipper
5'6": Special Order Only, 6'0", 6'6"
We recently upgraded our site. Some information may be missing, so please bear with us and enjoy the new experience! Dismiss