Recipient of the 2013 Backpacker Gear of the Year Award!
Ultra-roomy and ultralight thanks to our new ExoFusion technology, the Backpacker Magazine Editors’ Choice Award-winning Flash 2 sets up fast, giving you a comfortable living space in no time flat. Offering the speed, ease, and light weight of external pitch combined with steep walls and an integrated fly, this shelter reduces pack weight, enhances ventilation, and sets up dry in the rain to make your next backcountry trip more comfortable than ever.
- ExoFusion – Exofusion shelters utilize an external frame combined with hybrid single and double wall panels, that allows us to create shelters unlike anything that has been seen or known before
- Fast set-up – Because there is no separate fly to fuss with, an ExoFusion shelter sets up in far less time than traditional tents.
- Dry set-up – Integration of the rainfly means your tent is protected during set up, rather than having the inner body get soaked before you can attach a separate flysheet.
- Improved Ventilation – exoskeleton/hybrid wall construction allows vent placement and airflow planning that is not possible with traditional construction, so they stay dry and comfortable
- Lighter – Hybrid walls, possible only with an exoskeleton frame, allow us to customize the tent interior with double walls where necessary, and single walls otherwise. Less material means a lighter shelter
- Superseal Floor
- Taped Seams
- Reflective door trim and guy outs
- Ultralight D-door
- 2 doors, 2 vestibules
- Ultralight Clip
- Jake’s Foot pole attachment
- Ball cap connector
- Swivel Hub (H,C, H/C)
- Mesh windows with closable flap
- Free Standing