Outdoor Research ADVANCED BIVY™ has Gore-Tex® Respiration Positive™ fabric that sheds weather and allows moist air to escape, while a waterproof Hydroseal-200® coated floor stands up to abrasion. All seams are taped for full-weather protection. Two shock-corded poles create space overhead and in front of you, providing room to wait out long, wet weather days. A zippered vent in the foot section helps most air escape on warm, humid nights. No-see-um netting can be zipped around the opening, or zipped out completely when its not needed.
OR Advanced Bivy Specs:
- Colors: Mojo Blue /Alpenglow.
- Sizes: 1SIZE.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Respiration Positive™ fabric.
- Anti-fungal Hydroseal-200® coated taffeta floor.
- Fully taped seams.
- Two shock-corded Delrin poles, overhead and circumferential.
- Removable no-see-um netting covers opening.
- End-opening zipper with wide storm flap.
- Sleeping pad straps (pat. #5,941,264).
- Sized to fit thicker mats like the Exped DownMat™ 7.
- Five stake loops, three guy line loops.
- High-volume foot section with zippered vent.
- Small internal mesh pocket.
- Avg. weight: 39.0 oz./1106 g
- Avg. weight w/o poles: 34.0 oz./964 g