MSR Reactor Stove System
$73.95 – $91.95
Not only is the Reactor Stove System the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, it’s the only one that delivers that level of performance in the cold and wind of the real world. While that might sound like hype, take a look at these test results
and see exactly what that means to you in the field. Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. And with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters.)
The MSR Reactor is a revolution in portable stoves. The MSR Reactor boasts of its lightning-quick 1 liter in 3 minute boiling time, which stands unrivaled. The radiant heat burner and heat exchange make the Reactor the most efficient gas burner on the market. The Reactor offers unprecedented wind protection and continual flame, making it an extremely reliable piece of necessary equipment. MSR designed the Reactor to be not only functional, but compact and convenient as well. The ultralight, compact, effecient and durable MSR Reactor stove.
Stove System Options
Complete Reactor Stove Systems are now available in three sizes:
NEW – 1.0L System: For trips with 1-2 people, or anywhere weight and space are at a premium.
1.7L System: All-around performer with the capacity to boil water and melt snow fast for two or more.
2.5L System: Boils enough for five freeze dried meals at once, or make it an expedition snow-melting powerhouse for 2-3 people.
All Systems Include: Reactor Pot and Stove, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl® Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.
Stove Made in USA, Pot Made in Thailand
1.0L, 1.7L, 2.5L
We recently upgraded our site. Some information may be missing, so please bear with us and enjoy the new experience! Dismiss