MSR Nook Lightweight 2 Person Tent
The Nook™ backcountry tent offers a unique experience – plenty of livable room in a tent that doesn’t take up much space to begin with. We designed this tent to fit comfortably in small backcountry sites, but offer spacious living for two. Weight and bulk are kept to a minimum to help you cover long days on the trail, but durability remains high. The result is a backcountry tent that’s smart and livable, not just lightweight.
- Ultralight: At just over 3 lbs, the Nook™ backcountry tent is ideal for two fast-moving backpackers.
- Compact & Spacious: Footprint fits in small backcountry tent sites, and interior comfortably accommodates two backpackers.
- MSR® Durability: Durable fabrics and welded reinforcements give the Nook™ tent the strength to perform in rugged conditions.
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and rainfly vents minimize condensation in tent.
- Freestanding Setup: Add a trekking pole to make the Nook™ tent fully freestanding.
Made in Taiwan
||3 lbs 2 oz / 1.42 k
||3 lbs 8 oz / 1.59 k
|Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint
||2 lbs 5 oz / 1.05 k
||1 lbs 3 oz / 550 g
||1 lbs 2 oz / 500 g
||12 oz / 344 g
||28 sq. ft / 2.6 sq. m
||6 sq. ft / .56 sq. m
||48 cu. ft / 1359 liters
||9 cu. ft / 255 liters
|Interior Peak Height
||38 in / 96 cm
||20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm
|Number of Doors
|Number of Poles
||2 DAC Featherlite NSL
|Number of Stakes
||6 MSR MiniGroundhog™
||20D ripstop nylon 1000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
||20D ripstop nylon
||20D nylon micromesh
||40D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR
We recently upgraded our site. Some information may be missing, so please bear with us and enjoy the new experience! Dismiss