The Fury 2-person mountaineering tent offers unmatched double-wall strength and reliability. Its small footprint allows it to be pitched with minimal platform prep on steep slopes and ridges and it weighs just 6 lbs. 4 oz. (2.84 kg). A roomy, hooped front vestibule maximizes critical interior space and a large rear window keeps weight down without compromising the excellent cross-ventilation thatês mandatory in a tent of this size.
- Super-strong: Advanced geometry and reinforced guy-out points provide security in the worst conditions.
- New Pole Clips: Stronger and easier to set up in winds, color-coded clips work with window and fly vents to add ventilation between rain fly and canopy.
- Gear Storage: Large hooped vestibule allows for maximum usability and gear storage.
- Superior Ventilation: Large, rear mesh window and dual-zip front door provide excellent cross ventilation.
- Additional Features: DuraShieldÈ-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor, large vestibule, four internal pockets, multiple reflective guy points, small footprint for tight spaces.