And the hits just keep coming! MSR, a real leader in snowshoe evolution, has added a bomb-proof new binding to this proven performer. Below is what they have to say about it, but they’ve earned bragging rights:- “All-terrain traction combines with our new, ôber-secure PosiLockÈ AT bindings and energy-saving TelevatorÈ heel lifts to let the Evo Ascent snowshoes take you anywhere you want (or need) to go. The rugged traction of our UniBodyÈ decks and PivotÈ Crampons deliver top-notch security, while Modular Flotation tails allow a single pair of snowshoes to provide flotation across a broad range of snow conditions.
- UnibodyÈ Traction: Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure and lasting grip.
- Secure Attachment: Two-piece, independently conforming PosiLockÈ AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 6-inch (15-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: TelevatorsÈ reduce fatigue, increase traction on the steeps and engage easily with glove-friendly pull-tabs.
- Weight per pair 4 lbs / 1820 g
- MADE IN THE USA! Seattle, Wa.