Mountain Hardwear Stronghold Tent
The Stronghold™ is Mountain Hardwear’s most impervious, double-walled, expedition base camp shelter for day-to-day use in the Antarctic, the Himalayas, or any one of the more inhospitable places on earth that many of us oddly enjoy staying. Strongholds dome shape minimizes wind load over its surface area and three zippered doors, large roof vent and five perimeter vents help circulate air. Perimeter floor-band creates waterproof seats when snow benches are carved. Bar-tacked stress points and nylon pack cloth reinforcements add durability to the structure supported by super strong Yunan Scandium Expedition PF poles.
This item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping will be invoiced separately at time of packaging.
- Yunan Scandium PF poles
- 2 doors with #10 size dual sliders
- Internal guy system with O-rings at intersections
- 5 SVX windows
- 1 large zippered top thru-vent
- 10 mesh storage pockets
- 400D external snow flaps
- Internal perimeter skirt seals tent with optional footprint
- Expedition duffle for transportation
- Reflective starter point
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Gear can be stored off the floor using canopy pockets or a accessory gear lofts (sold separately)
- The Basics
- Usage: Four-Season Expedition/Basecamp
- Capacity: 10
- Minimum Weight: 44 lb. 3 oz. / 20.00 kg.
- Packed Weight: 44lb.4oz./20.03kg.
- Floor Area: 171sq.ft./15.9 m2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Poles: 15
- Number of Vestibules: 0
- Interior Height: 89″/226 cm
- Packed Diameter: 17in/46 cm
- Packed Length: 34in/86
We recently upgraded our site. Some information may be missing, so please bear with us and enjoy the new experience! Dismiss