Discontinued By Manufacturer The Mad Scientists are at it again. Mad Rubber is spliced with classic design to produce the ultimate guide shoe. This mid-top approach shoe features unparalleled comfort and support. Up front on the high-cut toe rand and in the rear on the cushioned heel, we’ve poured on a generous amount of Mad Rubber #5. The Fury frictions on any slab but has enough grip for dirt or rock on the trail. The low profile traditional dot tread sole keeps your edging precise and your feet sensitive and laces right to the toe for that performance fit. Keep the elements out with a double stitched all leather upper. Rigid enough for a strap-on crampon to cross that last snowfield before the pinnacle. See you at the top!
- Sole: Classic dot tread sole, Mad Rubber Formula #5
- Rand: 2.2mm Mad Rubber Formula #4
- Midsole: Molded EVA
- Upper: 3-D mesh ultra-breathable padded cuff, synthetic upper with rubber-impregnated poyester toe and heel areas
- Construction: Double stitched, Padded heel cuff, 2.0mm lightweight brushed polyester foam sandwich lining
- Entry/Closure: Lockdown lacing system