Our largest all-season women’s backpacking pack puts capacity worries to rest, no matter how intimidating your itinerary. Thanks to women’s-specific Response A3W Suspension, the Deva 80 hauls loads of up to 65 pounds (29.5kg) over incredible distances and challenging terrain in total comfort, whether that means hiking the Pacific Crest or supporting a high alpine basecamp with a week’s worth of supplies and gear.
• Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
• LumbarTune removable10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
• QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
• SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
• Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
• Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
• Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
•SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
• WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
• Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
• Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
• Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
• External access sleeping bag compartment with removable internal divider
• Weight: 5.7 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 25.6″ x 13.8″ x 14.2″