Strategic Feathering and strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
A Head of the Pack
The synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™ protects your head in storms, wind, or any weather. Coreloft™ stays warm when wet.
Down is the premium insulation that provides unrivalled warmth and comfort. Constructed with care and attention to detail, this is an everyday piece.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom SV Hoody.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup.
- Insulated Storm Hood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack