Arc’teryx Atom LT Hoody Women’s
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Fact: Every person at the Arc’teryx Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two. The reason:Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Composite materials
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Hood fits under helmet
- Scuba hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% poylester, 12% spandex, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Luminara™—Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish. A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- 60 g/m² Coreloft™ insulation
Black, Brushed Nickel, Castaway, Fiesta, Lt Chandra, Ionic Sky, Somerset Blue
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, XL
We recently upgraded our site. Some information may be missing, so please bear with us and enjoy the new experience! Dismiss