This Petzl Microcender rope grab is designed for hauling heavy loads or to be a progress capture device. The curved cam interface of the Microcender acts as a load limiter. The ingenious removable cam allows for mid-line attachments. Slides up easily and will jam as soon as the cam is loaded. As long as the cam remains unengaged, the Petzl Rescuecender slides down the rope with the same ease.
Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
Simple to use, and ergonomic:
– openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
– independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
– cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
– large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
– integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Weight: 260 g
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use