SORRY ALL GONE
How do you make the best even better? If you’re MSR and you’re thinking snowshoes, then you virtually redesign your entire line! New for 2011, MSR has taken this humble mode of winter transportation to new heights. Long one of the most innovative snowshoe manufacturers, they have taken proven features and integrated new and exciting technology which enhance performance and durability. Read on… Now compatible with the all-condition adaptability of MSR’s Modular Flotation tails, MSR’s most aggressive snowshoes are built on a solid foundation of our advanced, 360ç TractionÈ frames and deliver a level of ultralight security that tubular frames simply canêtãespecially on traverses. New, dual-component, PosiLockÈ AT bindings offer our most secure attachment, while aggressive steel cross members, PivotÈ Crampons and new, easily-engaged ErgoÈ Televators back you up with every step.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360ç Traction frames and Pivot crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip, delivering unmatched traction and security on any terrain, in any conditions.
- Secure Attachment: Two-piece, independently conforming PosiLockÈ AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Now available with Modular Flotation tails to allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: ErgoÈ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a simply flick of a pole grip.
- Weight: 22″ 3lbs 12ozs. 25″ 3lbs 14ozs. 30″ 4lbs 8ozs
- MADE IN THE USA!