SORRY OUT OF STOCK NO MORE AUTOS
Back agaain and packing the same tech punch that has won over team and shop riders worldwide. Lightweight AutoTM quick and HarshmellowTM smooth, the 2011-2012 K2 UpriseTM snowboard binding is versatile and solif for however you ride.
- Canted Footbeds: Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop. Reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger.
- Gap Eraser Highbacaks: Allows you to completely eliminate tall gapping between boot and highback, highbacak and heelcup creating a snug union between you and your board.
- Laid-Back Forward Lean: All K2 Highbacks have reduced starating forward lean. Maximum forward lean is maintained by increased range of adjustment.
- Airlock Highback: Cored Lightweigh Design. Seamless power transfer. Smooth, asymmetrical flex and patented Tool-less forward lean.
- Rocklock: Asym shaping to match your natural stance. Seamless Power Transfer. Thermo-Formed EVA Calfpad. Patented Tool-Less Forward Lean.
- Auto Chassis: Fiberglass reinforced nylon design. Performance flex for advanced riders and tool-less power ramp.
- Harshmellow Basepad: Harshmellow gasket under the chassis isolates vibratitons, reducing riders fatigue and absorbing harsh landing impacats.
- Seamless EVA Footbed: EVA cover with polycarbonate support frame prevents snow build-up with a tool-less ‘Pop Top’ Disc Cover for easy access to disc mount screws.
- Power-Ramp: Tool-less adjustment and intergrated with Full Seamless Footbed.
- Multi Compatible Disc: Two slot design mounts on 4-hole and 3-hole patterns. Align slots ata the tip and tail for 4-hole and aligns slots toe and heel for 3-hole. Powerhold washers provide bomber locking power.
- Multi Compatible-Offset Discs: Offset slots to allow for toe-heel centering by roatating it 180 degrees.
- EZ-Set Auto: Independently adjustable top aand bottom bands for custom fit. Tool-less cam-lock adjust, and cored for a alightweight and secure fit over the toe.
- Aluminum Airlight: Aluminum Spped ratchet in a lighter weight paackage with a longer lever that means more cranking power.
- EZ Feed: A wider tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest ease of entry.
- Hinge Mountt: Provides easy entry and exit from the binding by allowing the ankle strap to move freely away from the footbed.
- Cam Lock-Center Adjusting: Tool-less and secure adjustment, allows you to precisely center your straps with ease and speed.
- Custom Caddi: Super Cush performance with a aladder cover and durable PU laminates.