Seth Morrison wanted to design a ski that could handle the steepest and deepest terrain with power and confidence. With that in mind, he came up with the ObSETHed Skis, built with a Powder Rocker tip and an All-Terrain tail. The Powder Rocker tip gives them incredible floatation and the All-Terrain tail gives them a larger landing platform. They are the ideal ski for fast lines and big mountain charging.
- Progressive Sidecut: The progressive sidecut is a combination of two different radii, or sidecuts, that enhance the versatility of wider-waist skis.
- Schizofrantic Inserts: The K2 inserts allow for super fast mounting of the new K2/Marker Griffion and Squire SchizoFrantic binding system without the need for drilling.
- Powder-Specific Tip Design: The widest point of a powder tip is 7cm back from the standard contact point. The design adds stability and predictability while skiing and is less likely to hook or grab in light crusts or variable conditions.
- Directional Taper: Moderatly wider tip than tail maximizes the skis performance in the forward direction. This means the ski makes a slightly different arc when skiing switch.
- Twin Tip Specific Ski Shapes: Skis that are designed to ski in poth directions.
- Plates and Rivets: K2 tip and tail rivets for the addition of a pre-cut climbing skin for backcountry access needs.
- Absorb-Abs/Urethane Hybrid Sidewalls: Lessens the impact of harsh landings to the rider with a urethane layer in between ABS for shcok ABSorption.
- 3.5MM Edges: Thick durable steel edges make the skis more durable and far more resistant to cracking.
- Triaxial Braiding: Fiberglass braiding around wood core provides torsional rigidity for added control.
- Performance: Powder: 80%, Park: 20%
- Sizes: 169, 179, 189
- Radius: 23m @ 179
- Construction: TwinTech Sidewall – Triaxial Braided Fir/Aspen Core
- Features: Progressive Sidecut, Powder Tip, Tip/Tail Holes/Rivets, Pre-Cut Skins Available
- K2 Sizing Chart
This item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping will be invoiced separately at time of packaging.