Technical design and tough GORE-TEX® Pro fabric prepare the Sharp End Shell for rigorous expedition use. Internal pocket expansion gussets increase carrying capacity without disrupting the clean exterior, while integrated Cohaesive cord locks make on-the-move adjustments fast and intuitive.
When the terrain requires moving fast but the conditions demand full protection, the Black Diamond Sharp End Shell serves as the ideal battle armor. Combining a lightweight face fabric with the unparalleled waterproof and breathable protection of GORE-TEX® Pro, the Sharp End is trimmed down and highly packable without sacrificing durability or essential features. The jacket’s Cohaesive technology in the hood and hem uses an embedded cord-lock for fast, one-handed adjustments, while chest, hand and internal pocketing makes for ample and versatile storage.
- Integrated Cohaesive® cord management technology
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® center front zipper
- Brushed microsuede collar lining
- Harness-compatible waist pockets with YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® zippers
- Internal stretch media pocket with cord port
- Two-way zippered armpit vents
- Custom-molded VELCRO® cuff tabs
- Concealed hem drawcord
- Materials : GORE-TEX® Pro 3L, 70d plain-weave face with a nylon mini-ripstop backer and DWR finish (140 g/m2)
- Weight : 395 g (13.9 oz)