The DrifterTM 2 is quick and easy to pitch, and guaranteed watertight, being made with legendary Mountain Hardwear quality. It has two side doors for easy access and two large vestibules stow gear. The mesh canopy is great ventilation, with privacy panels below. The aluminum poles are from the 7000 series, so you know they are strong. The poles are color coded and the grommet tabs and reflective points make setting it up at night easy.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200″ of rain in 24 hours.
- 7001 PF pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Mesh storage pockets
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage