Winner of the 2013 Backpacker Gear of the Year Award
The Scout is a new-school version of your old-school A-frame wall tent or tarp. This single-wall tent uses your trekking poles for support and sets up in no time. With ample floor space and minimal weight, this is an ultralight shelter you will love. We’ve designed the Scout with enough vents along the base of the tent for ventilation and eves that pull away for more protection from the elements.
- Single wall tent with full eve and rear vent system to keep air circulating.
- Single door and no vestibule.
- Two storage bins built in at head of tent.
- Reflective guyline and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points.
- Tent body is silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Vents are polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Tent requires 2 trekking poles (Trekking poles not included)
- 12 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft – sold separately
- Footrprint sold separately.
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint – not available for this tent